Autumn Equinox Fixed Witchcraft Candle | Spiritual Cleansing Candle, Transformation Ritual Candle, Witchcraft Altar
Celebrate the magickal energies of the Autumn Equinox with our enchanting Autumn Equinox Witchcraft Candle. This beautifully crafted candle serves as a sacred tool for creating your own self-care altar and embracing the transformative energies of this season. Ignite the flame and let it guide you on a journey of reflection, renewal, and reevaluation. As the candle burns, cleanse yourself both physically and emotionally, letting go of what no longer serves you and preparing for the upcoming year. And most importantly, take time to rest, rejuvenate, and nourish your soul.
- Nurture Yourself. It's important to care for your body during this time of year. You can't do prime workings if you don't take care of yourself. During the fall, it's important to eat well and exercise often. During the fall, it's also normal for your energy levels to fluctuate more than they do in other seasons. This is because the earth slows down as days get shorter. Try some aromatherapy of lavender oil mixed with chamomile, eucalyptus or peppermint oil.
- Dry and organize the last of the spring/summer herbs and begin collecting and organizing your fall herbs and roots. Clean out old spells, candles and jars.
- Clear the clutter. One of the most important things you can do to prepare for the coming season is to clear the clutter. If you have a tendency to hold onto things that no longer serve your purpose, it's time to get rid of them and make room for what you're going to manifest in the fall and winter. Remember, energy likes a clean space and doesn't like clutter. Clean and organize your space since you will be spending more time inside. Just like in the spring, move out the old to make way for the new. Fall and winter has slower moving energy so you need to make new space for what is to come. Flip your mattress and place some protective mojo under it. Use a bell or handclapping in all the corners of your home to clear out stagnant energy.
- If you have one, get the fireplace ready for some fall/winter workings. Take some time to gather some fall color plants. Acorns, pine cones, holly berries, and colorful leaves are all great options. If you're feeling more ambitious, go for a walk in the woods and gather some wild plants like blackberries or dandelion leaves. Once you have your plants, arrange them beautifully on your altar. This way it can be enjoyed throughout the season. With all the busy-ness of the season, it's easy to get bogged down. So, it's important to take time for yourself so you can rejuvenate. One of the best ways to do this is by setting up an ancestor altar to honor your ancestors and help you connect with them. From decorating with their favorite colors to adding touches that are important to them, each ancestor will feel special and remembered.
- Wash down your front door inside and out with chinese money wash or lemon water and place some red brick dust. Make sure the inside of your front entrance is clean and clutter free. Chi doesn't move as well in the fall and winter so energy needs a clear path. Winterize your car and place a chunk of red brick in the trunk for protection.
- Make a donation to a food bank to pay forward the spring and summer bounty.
- Make a good stock and freeze in ice cube trays for sickness and depression during the darker days to come.
Madrina Angelique's Food As Medzen Recipe: Immune Boosting Soup
- 1 onion (Protection, Healing, Wealth, Prophetic Dreams
- 2 (or more) cloves garlic (Protection, Healing)
- 1 inch piece of ginger root (Love, Wealth, Success, Power)
- 2 medium carrots (Fertility, Abundance)
- 1 cup of fresh spinach (Psychic Awareness)
- 1 cup of mushrooms (Healing, Sympathetic Magic)
- 2 sticks celery (Enhancing mental and psychic power)
- Sea salt (table salt is nothing more than sodium chloride, with aluminum oxide to keep the salt free flowing where as sea salt has essential minerals)
- Black pepper (Protection, Exorcism)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (Blessings)
- 1 ½ pints low sodium organic vegetable or chicken stock
Add everything to a stock pot and simmer for about 2 hours on low. Strain and drink the broth for a boost your immune system.