Conjure Woman Fixed Conjure Candle
Unique and exclusive to CrowsMoon.com, our Conjure Woman products are uniquely formulated to bring “life force” back into your personal workings. Deep in the the swamps and bayous of Louisiana life is abundant and swimming with therapeutic folk magick. These handcrafted spiritual supplies are created with herb infused oils and organic roots to bring that swamp magick to you. Restoration and spiritual healing are the curio properties of this exclusive brand. Conjure Woman supplies are handcrafted to conjure luck, money, power, love and success. Use for women's power work, candle magick, spells and gris gris. Organic herb and root infused oils for blessing and power make this product a perfect addition to any conjure woman's toolbox.
Customers also like our Conjure Woman Power Oil
- Bury keys at a crossroad for 21 days as a road opening charm. Leave candy and pennies as an offering.
- Add 3 pieces of abre camino to a gallon of spring water for a road opening house/business wash.
- Add 3 tablespoons of powdered abre camino and 3 tablespoons of sea salt to 3 cups of baking powder for a road opening floor sweep.
- Quassia chips are NOT abre camino.
- Tie 3 pieces of abre camino to a key with red and black yarn and place in a red and black bag with a piece of dried coconut for a quick road opener bag.
- Bury 3 pieces of abre camino in a triangle formation at a crossroads with your petition in the center. Place a bottle of rum and 3 fat cigars on top. Walk away and don't look back.
- Place powered abre camino in your shoes when going for bank loans, buying a house or asking for a favor.
- Drill a hole in a fresh coconut, careful not to spill it. Place a piece of abre camino inside along with a piece of fresh basil and fresh ginger. Allow to sit for 3 hours. Drink the liquid and take the coconut to the crossroads. This will open your road to success in business.
- Wrap a dollar bill around a piece of abre camino. Carry in your pocket when gambling.
- Mix crossroads dirt with sulfur and pine. Burn to remove obstacles.