Spiritual Cleansing Fixed Candle
Regular spiritual cleansing's are important for maintaining balance in our lives. We must work diligently to keep our space energetically protected and our spiritual journey running smoothly. Crows Moon is proud to provide exclusive supplies to lift any vibration to its highest potential. Fixed with the healing properties of sage to drive out negative energy and evil spirits, as this candle is burned the smoke is directed into areas that are in need of blessing for emotional, psychic, and spiritual purification. A beautiful and powerful cleanser, our Spiritual Cleansing candle can be burned in any room to remove negative energies, during baths to cleanse the aura and used to purify sacred spaces, tools and altars.
Our powerful fixed candles have been traditionally prepared for specific intentions with the finest herbs, roots and oils to give you the best possible outcome. Each candle will burn about 7 days or 120 hours.
By Madrina Angelique
A basic egg cleansing is something everyone can do to absorb negativity and remove impurities from their life. Eggs have been used for cleansing in many parts of the world. Eggs that come from black chickens are used when witchcraft is involved. Eggs from white chickens are used for general cleansings, and brown eggs are all purpose.
Fill a clean clear glass with regular tap water or for a little more power, Blessed Peace Water and add a little Protection Oil. Light a white candle. For a basic cleansing use a cold plain white egg. A cold egg absorbs negative energy better than one at room temperature. Place the egg on the top of the head and recite a prayer or chant of your tradition. Roll the egg down the back
of the head, back of the neck, the center of the back and around to the chest, then continue downward across the open palms and then over the soles of the feet. Always move the egg in a downward motion, never up. You can also begin at the top of the head and make spiraling motions around the body in a downward motion. Then break the egg into the glass of water, checking for abnormalities such as color, blood, shape and texture.
Some basic interpretations:
- If the water smells bad with blood present, this is a sign of evil work being done.
- If there are blood spots in the water, this is a sign of bad luck and harm being caused by strong spellwork especially if the water is murky.
- If the water turns murky with no smell or blood, this is a sign of susto (soul loss) as long as there is no blood present.
- If the yolk of the egg has the shape of a face, this is a sign of an enemy. A thin face indicates a male enemy, a round face indicates a female enemy.
- If the yolk is in the shape of an eye, this is a sign of the evil eye.
- If there are small bubbles in the water, this is a sign that the negative energy was absorbed by guardian spirits.
- If the water is clear, with no abnormal shapes, smells or blood, this is a sign that nothing unnatural is happening.