1. Mix 1/2 cup sea salt with 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon gunpowder, 1/2 cup of white vinegar and 1 teaspoon of red pepper for an uncrossing cleanser.
2. For a quick uncrossing add to a bath one tablespoon powdered ginger, one tablespoon curry and one tablespoon of blessed sea salt. Bathe for 9 minutes.
3. Rub the back of your neck with Florida water to remove negative energy.
4. Add a cup of strong black coffee to a bath for a fast uncrossing.
5. If you know who crossed you, write their name on brown paper and hollow out an onion. Place the paper in the onion and put the hollowed out part back. Tie with black yarn and throw the onion in their yard. This will send their crossing back at them.
6. Place ammonia and sea salt in a spray bottle. Spritz where you feel negative energy.
7. Mix crushed black hen feathers, black salt and crushed black peppercorns. Sprinkle around your property.
8. Bury nettles around your property to keep from being crossed.
9. Make a powder of crushed rose petals, blue cornmeal and salt. Rub on yourself if you've been crossed.
10. Add Rue to a protection bag and hang above your doorway.
11. Burn vetivert leaves to overcome crossings.
12. Place sage in your protection bag to overcome evil.
13. Sprinkle marjoram around your home to keep from being jinxed.
14. Boil holy thistle in river water. Allow to cool and add holy water. Add to your bath for 7 days.
15. Soak your feet in garlic, ginger and Florida water.
16. Burn curry to remove crossings in the home.
17. Sprinkle 9 white mustard seeds on the food of someone who has been crossed.
18. Cleanse yourself of a crossing by rubbing yourself from head to toe with 3 brown hens eggs. Do not break the eggs. Place in a brown paper bag and leave at the back of a cemetery.
19. Bury a iron spike at the four corners of your property to keep from being crossed.
20. Take a smudge smoke bath after being around someone who you believe wishes you bad luck.
21. Write the name of the person who crossed you on a brown hens egg. Boil the egg for 21 minutes. Throw the egg in their yard.